Skip to main content Skip to header Skip to navigation Skip to footer

Report a damaged bin, box or caddy

Using our service below, you can report a damaged bin, glass recycling box or food waste caddy to us. We will deliver a replacement to you, within five working days.  

We charge for replacement rubbish bins that have been damaged.

You will need

  • Your address
  • Contact details
  • A credit or debit card (if you are buying a replacement rubbish bin)
Start now

Find out how we use the information you provide