Skip to main content Skip to header Skip to navigation Skip to footer

Report a lost or damaged bin, or request an additional bin or box

We issue 140-litre rubbish bins as standard and all new and replacement bins are this size. If you have a large family or exceptional circumstances, we may be able to give you a larger bin. Please call our Customer Services team on 01252 398 399 if you are asking for a larger rubbish bin.

You will need

  • Your address
  • Contact details
Start now

Find out how we use the information you provide.